Your Change Labs ticket includes:
- Access to all activities on Day 1 and Day 2 (please RSVP at registration for Day 2)
- Complimentary meals (breakfast, lunch, lite dinner) on Day 1 and Day 2
- Access to all mentors, workshop leaders, and panelists
- Complimentary on-site WiFi
- Post-event contact information sheet for all 2017 attendees
Please note that your ticket does not include lodging.
Day 1 | Friday, June 2nd
Day 1 consists of a series of hands-on workshops that you select based on your needs and interests; the opportunity to connect with peers and mentors; Change Expo featuring international and local social entrepreneurs; artist collaboration sessions
Day 2 | Saturday, June 3rd
Day 2 is an opportunity to work with your peers, Catapult Design, and Hester Street Collaborative on "Collective Impact." We use the three-hours to collaboratively devise a shared agenda and vision for spurring economic development on the Navajo Nation by enabling entrepreenurship and the growth of our small businesses. Join us and help shape dialogue and activities for the coming years!